Pages

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Everything that I believe make me move. Everything that I don't want to forget I make a reminder. Any doubt or info email me: constantlydaylightATgmailDOTCOM

domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011



"The love song is never truly happy. It must first embrace the potential for pain. Those songs that speak of love without having within their lines an ache or a sigh are not love songs at all… The love song must resonate with the whispers of sorrow and the echoes of grief. The writer who refuses to explore the darker reaches of the heart will never be able to write convincingly about the wonder, magic and joy of love, for just as goodness cannot be trusted unless it has breathed the same air as evil, so within the fabric of the love song, within its melody, its lyric, one must sense an acknowledgment of its capacity for suffering."
Nick Cave

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário