Pages

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Everything that I believe make me move. Everything that I don't want to forget I make a reminder. Any doubt or info email me: constantlydaylightATgmailDOTCOM

quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2011



E como boa esfomeada que sou, corpos deliciosos não passam em vão.

In a 2006 interview, Johansson expressed a concern about the potential conflict between the nature of human beings and the concept of monogamy.[However, she has stated "contrary to popular belief ... [I am] not promiscuous" and that she works "really hard" when she's in a relationship "to make it work in a monogamous way." She gets tested for HIV twice a year and has said, "It's part of being a decent human [and it is] just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's so irresponsible."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário